January studio update
January for us, was (as we are sure it was for everyone) a rather strange and busy month all things considered. We’ve settled back into hat changing, home schooling ninjas, multi tasking modes as we continue to meet our clients’ needs whilst keeping up with phonics and the like.
That said Lore Creative has had a great month in January, we’ve met new clients and caught-up with existing ones. In our usual fashion, here is just a snippet of some of the things we’ve been up to…
- After producing their new school video in November, it’s been great to be back in touch with Brooklands middle school and having a chat about a new prospectus they would like us to produce for them, can’t wait to get started.
- We’ve presented initial design concepts to Lancaster Academy for their new exterior onsite signage, and are looking forward to the upcoming photoshoot.
- Continued on building and adding content to the new Sir Robert Pattinson Academy website, won’t be long now!
- Planning for new photo shoots due to take place end Feb/beginning of March
- Started to look at our own marketing materials for 2021 (digital and printed brochures will coming early 2021, alongside a refresh of our website).
- We have just sent to print Penistone Grammar School‘s updated transition brochure, which will be delivered to them just after half term.
We can’t believe its half term next week! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy break – we all need it!
We’d love to hear from you, give us a call on 01522 413795 or contact us to get started!